- GuitarMan - - GuitarMan -

Amazing

Sweet jesus that was fun. :D Keep up the great work Coolio and Lazyboy.

Short Circuit Short Circuit

Awsome

Great, great, great game! I'm going to tell all of my friends about it. :D A great mix of music, challenge, and fun. Keep up the good work!

Friction Control Friction Control

All right! :D

That's crazy fun! You don't see that many games like this. Lots of puzzle and strategy, yet fast paced and hard to master... my kind of game. ;) The graphics looked good and the music matches the game perfectly. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Johnnys work is never done

This is one really great game. The graphics are very fast and smooth, the music is great, and most of the jokes made me laugh. Even the whole plot made me chuckle. The whole "My daughters been kidnapped" thing reminded me of all those old beat-em up, where that was usually the plot. I also really like all of the parts where the clues throw you off.

So, overall, I think you did a great job on this. :D Keep up the good work.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

There's blood in my pixels... :P

I love the original exitebike game, and so playing this "death-version" was very entertaining. I LOVE that high-pitched scream that comes from the people as I mow them over in my bike, but sadly, this game gets old, FAST. I was able to entertain myself by only running over a certain color of people and bikers, and even tried not to hit anyone. But these extra ways of me playing were not specifically placed, nor do they get me points, so yeah, the general game gets pretty stale. A High-score list should've been on there, as that would actually make it a little wortwhile, rather than trying to beat personal records over and over.

The games alright, and got a few laughs out of me, but you should add some things and make it better. :)

(Oh, and I noticed the Blaster Master music too. Whats the deal? ;D)